
I've been keeping busy with getting ready for school and other things such as quilting, reading, and relaxing. I was looking for a job, but for only 2 months it's been really hard. I can't wait to start my job teaching 4th grade. My school isn't finished yet, but here's a picture of the progress as of last month.

I'm thinking of doing a Camping/Hiking theme so if anyone has any great ideas let me know.
Devin and I also like to spend time at the Botany pond and feed the ducks . There are a lot of turtles right now and we thought we'd include this picture especially for Sariah. We definitely have been keeping busy. Things are going well for us and we hope all is well for all of you.
3 comments:
u know me soo well! I LOVE THE TURTLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
♥ sariah
I am excited for your new teaching job! I didn't know the school was not even built yet. How exciting!
How fun! So, are you guys already moved over to where you are going to teach?
Hiking theme? You should definatley incorporate a mountain into times tables or whatever 4th graders learn :)
--SO SUPER FUN!
Post a Comment