Friday, May 30, 2008

Greetings from Mom (aka Grandma)





Dad and I love this blog! What a great way to keep in touch! Our trip to St. Louis was great and we've been resting up since we got home. We were proud parents at Doug's graduation - what a great day! Our main purpose for the trip was the graduation, but we also got to do and see some fun things. We even worked a little helping Gina with her decorating project. Luckily for us we missed out on the packing and cleaning prior to the move to Jacksonville!

Here is a picture with Abraham Lincoln's family.

We loved Nauvoo, the Missouri Botanical gardens, the Butterfly House and Ted Drewes ice cream on historic Route 66. Mostly we love all of you and thank you for your love and support!

4 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Obviously I need to learn how to get the pictures in the order that I want them! I guess I should be thankful I even got pictures included!

Heywood Happenings said...

I am so glad you got to take a little trip to see Doug graduate! Thanks for adding to the blog!

MayFamily said...

Mom,
you are getting to be such a great photographer!! I love the butterfly pics - the one you sent Sariah was really cool.
Very artistic!
Jen

MayFamily said...

grandma i think you will do great as a photographer. the picture of the butterfly was really pretty. How did you get so close to him and still take his picture? i wouldve that that he would fly away!

♥ sariah