Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Kicking off the summer

We had a great Memorial Day weekend. We spent Saturday at Winslow Park beach where we had a picnic in the rain. It cleared up though and we were able to take the kids for a walk on the beach. It warmed up enough for them to play in the water for a little while which they loved.
After the park we had a lobster-fest. Spencer was pretty excited about playing with the lobsters before it was time for them to go in the pot.
On Monday Dave went kayaking and then we had a BBQ at our house with some friends and family.
Now it's time to get back to real life. I hope everyone else had a great weekend!

4 comments:

Steve said...

I'm getting excited to come and visit!!

MayFamily said...

awwwww, spencer is getting so big! he is so cute! i bet u guys get a lot of eager babysitters!

♥ sariah

Heywood Happenings said...

I love pictures from your family! I think I have always wanted to live somewhere like Maine!

Gina said...

Did the lobsters scream when you put them in the pot?