Adolphson Family Blog
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
The Facts of Life
Yesterday, Josh asked me how babies come out of the mommy's belly button. Now I understand why, ever since Josh was born, my belly button has never looked the same...
1 comment:
Mom and Dad
said...
I just want to know what you told him!
March 7, 2008 at 12:58 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adolphson Family - 2007
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
August (1)
February (1)
September (1)
August (4)
July (1)
May (1)
March (1)
October (2)
August (2)
July (4)
May (1)
April (6)
February (1)
January (6)
November (4)
October (8)
August (5)
July (3)
June (4)
May (6)
April (1)
March (1)
February (1)
January (6)
December (3)
November (4)
October (4)
September (4)
August (4)
July (8)
June (1)
May (11)
April (11)
March (27)
February (3)
Contributors
Charlotte Charles
David and Catherine
Doug
Gina
Heywood Happenings
MayFamily
Mom and Dad
Rachel May, june, july...
Rebecca
Ruth
Sarah
Steve
1 comment:
I just want to know what you told him!
Post a Comment