Hi Everyone,
We are so excited that David has set up this blog for our family. I think if we each contribute a paragraph or two every month or 6 weeks, it will really help us to keep in touch. It has been so fun to feel the excitement of everyone responding to the blog set up! Let's make sure to keep using it!
I just moved Grandma into her house today and we are setting up an alert response system so she just has to push a button if she needs help. She is doing pretty well and is so excited to be in her own home again. I'm a little worried about her swollen feet, but other than that, she is doing well. So anyway, the past few weeks have just been filled with anxiety over her and maybe now things will settle down a little.
We are excited to have Rachel come visit us for a week from March 22 thru 29th. That will be our big event for March.
Love you all,
Mom and Dad
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Grandpa and Grandma, I'm excited to come. I just taught my mom how to make hearts using HTML so she's pretty excited. i love you.
♥
♥
GRANDMA AND GRANDPA! Oh how i miss you! i hope you are doing fine without me, but I doubt it! ;)
-Sariah
Post a Comment