Hello from Sariah. This was shortly after we layered her hair.
Here is Hannah with one of Buddy's puppies. They were really cute and I had to be the "bad guy" and say no we couldn't have one. Everyone in the family except me wanted to keep a puppy. But having two of them in the house for a few days reinforced my decision. I am not ready to potty train another dog.
Sam and Emma went on a date in February to a special Valentines Daddy/Daughter Dance. They went with another one of Emma's friends and her dad and had a special night. They all enjoyed it a lot.
This is me before my concert in February. It was really fun to sing with the Broadway Chorus!! I even had a solo in one of the songs. ("Wonderful Guy" from South Pacific)
Well, we love you all. Thanks to all my brothers and sisters, and parents who called me on my birthday. It was really fun to talk to you all. It was a busy day for me, but I was glad that I talked to most of you.
Love, Jen

1 comment:
Cute pictures guys! You are all looking so much older (except Sam and Jen of course) :)
I had NO idea buddy had puppies--was that a planned thing? I thought buddy was a boy? Someone has some explaining to do!
Post a Comment