I can't believe how big everyone is getting...Spencer looks so grown up! Dave will probably never want to see me again after this plane trip!
These pictures are so cute! I am jealous of the snow! I also wanted to know how to add to the blog. I haven't done it in so long, I can't remember how! Will you let me know what I have to do to create a post?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I can't believe how big everyone is getting...Spencer looks so grown up! Dave will probably never want to see me again after this plane trip!
These pictures are so cute! I am jealous of the snow! I also wanted to know how to add to the blog. I haven't done it in so long, I can't remember how! Will you let me know what I have to do to create a post?
Post a Comment