Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Meet Hannah...

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've posted stuff of here so I thought I'd let you know what's new in my life. The biggest change is that there's another Hannah Marie in my life. Hopefully Hannah (May) is ok with that! :) Her name is Hannah Howard, and we've been dating now for only just over a month, but things are going really well. She's a great girl and is a lot of fun. She's from a small town east of San Diego. There are some pictures on facebook, but since not all of you are on facebook, I thought I'd post some here. :)




We went to a masquerade ball that was put on by UVU (UVSC for you older folk).


For our ward Halloween party (yes...I know it's early) we dressed up as Smurfs, and she was Smurfette. We actually won the best overall costume! I think that's the first time I've won a prize for the best costume, and it was all from DI and Walmart!

They did a "Cakewalk" which I just learned what that was at the party, but we baked a cake and I decorated it. I thought it turned out really well, and am now pursuing a career in cake decorating!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hopefully I will get a chance to meet her! Fun pictures...love the smurfs idea!

MayFamily said...

I love your costumes and your cake! Real talent!!! How fun!

Heywood Happenings said...

I can't wait to meet Hannah! Very creative costumes! How did you ever come up with the idea of a smurf?!