Hi Everyone! Well, we seem to blog in spurts and clumps so don't forget to check out all of the latest posts. We've had a good month down here in the south and are looking forward to another good month in November with a lot to celebrate including: Sydney and Eliza's birthdays, aunt Ruth visiting and Thanksgiving! Here are some photos of October's fun.
Rebecca's birthday
Temple trip to the Birmingham, Alabama temple (Atlanta temple is closed for a year and a half for extensive remodeling). We took the kids and took turns babysitting and doing a session).
5 comments:
I love the name Eliza! If I hadn't had a niece Elizabeth then we would have had an Eliza in our family! I'm so glad you are naming her that.
Tell Allison that she looks cute in her glasses! Looks like you've been having a lot of fun! Love you all!
My kids and I were just talking about how mom used to do cute Halloween menus and they were saying how great grandma is and why can't I be that cute! It's good to see that someone is taking over the traditions that I have dropped. Maybe next year...
Allison's glasses are cute, in fact, they look exactly like a pair that Emma has (she has 2 and almost always wears her pink ones, but she has a dark pair like Allison's.) Darling on her!
Wow! How cute Allison looks, and how much they are all growing. Your FHE reminds us of some fun times we have had at Halloween.
You are such a creative mom! I love the Halloween menu. Everyone looks so good, and you look great pregnant!
Post a Comment