Sunday, April 27, 2008

GRADUATION!!!

Sarah and I finally graduated from BYU! The last of the 8 kids! After 4 years (and one semester), the time has come to move on to bigger and better things. Since Sarah isn't here, I'll let her tell what she is up to on her own. I am not working the month of May and will just be studying for the MCAT on May 27th! Then I don't start my job till the middle of June (I'll be working in a chemistry research lab in Springville for a year). So Ruth and I are wanting to plan a fun vacation around the first/middle of June. Possible ideas include Quebec (Ruth thinks it would be fun, although I'm not too fond of going there), canoeing/camping along the Roanoke River in N. Carolina, backpacking in Glacier National Park, backpacking in Yosemite, etc. We think it would be fun to visit family, so we're up for the highest bidder! jk

Here are a few pics of graduation with Sarah. She was nice enough to come to my convocation so that mom and dad would not have to go to two of them on the same day.

I love you all, and hope to see you all soon!

Love, Steve

2 comments:

David and Catherine said...

Congratulations to both of you! I have been to Quebec and it is a fun place. It's also not too far from Maine. There's tons to do here (go to Baxter state park and hike the Appalachian trail, sea kayaking, camping at Acadia National Park, hike along the coast, etc). We think you should come to Maine (and Quebec if you want)!
Dave

Heywood Happenings said...

Way to go Steve and Sarah! I am so proud of you and love you both so much!

Love,
Julie