Sunday, April 27, 2008

Good to be green

I have been feeling rather creative in my old age. I thought I would put two of my latest creations up for everyone to see, seeing as I'm rather proud of my new-found artsy ability.


I got these on the trails in Alpine.

I got the ferns in Oregon.

Anyways, if you have any requests, I'll see if I can make you something! It gives me an excuse to go hiking!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'd like to order one please! Maybe we could do it together when we come in June! Love you.

Rebecca

David and Catherine said...

Those are great Ruth! Dave and I were just talking about how great you are with plants and how we wish you were out here to help us with our landsaping.
Catherine

Heywood Happenings said...

Ruth! I thought this was from Mom when you said your "old age"! What in the world does that mean to someone pushing 37 like me?! Anyway, they look awesome and I want one too!
Love,
Julie