
Hello all!
I know you've all been waiting for the results of the 2008 Adolphson Family Bracket Challenge. So without further ado, here they are...
Winner based on point system awarded by ESPN
1. Rebecca - 1180
Here's how the rest of us played out.
2. Sarah (1150) 3. Emma (1100) 4. Dad (1090) 5. Mom (1040) 6. Rachel (970) 7. Julie (880) 8. Dave (870) 9. Steve (850) 10. Brandon (840) 11. Doug (830) 12. Jen (810) 13. Jacob (800) 14. Cat (780) 15. Sariah (770) 16. Sam (730) 17. Hannah (650) 18. Spencer (570) 19. Josh (300)
Winner based on total correct picks - the good ol' fashioned Adolphson way.
1. Still Rebecca - 47
2. Sarah and Emma (45) 4. Rachel (44) 5. Dad (43) 6. Mom (42) 7. Jacob (41) 8. Cat (40) 9. Dave (39) 10. Brandon and Steve (38) 12. Doug and Sam (37) 14. Jen and Julie (36) 16. Sariah (34) 17. Spencer (30) 18. Hannah (26) 19. Josh (23)
As promised, here is a little spotlight on the impressive winner.
A few lesser known facts:
- Before joining the color guard, she enjoyed the brass section, playing the Euphonium. Brandon is the only beneficiary of that short-lived passion.
- She also was a starting guard for the Sophomore basketball team. No wonder she won.
- She has always had a knack for style. I really wanted the picture with her crazy bangs and thick glasses, but it was unavailable. I think we all know the picture.
- She likes to try new recipes, and is even a good cook. I would know, I've visited her the most since their move to Atlanta.
- She is competitive. I think she even had more trash talk than Steve this time around.
- She is an excellent wife and mother (courtesy of Mom and Dad).
So when you all get a chance, give her a call to congratulate her on her win and find out her secrets to success. She'll tell you, that living in SEC country (the strongest conference) is one of the requirements.
Until next year.
Friday, April 11, 2008
And the winner is...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sprechen sie SASSY!
thanks for the picture Doug! I guess I am no longer a "closet" band geek.
Thanks for the laugh and the reminder of memory lane. Go Colorguard! love ya,
Jen
wooooooooooow.... we got some hot stuff up in there.........
♥ sariah
Post a Comment