Steve,You really ought to submit this to VISA. Maybe go up a bit on the 12 hotdogs price.-Doug
Steve,I'd like to know where he gets his hotdogs?BTW....How dare you make fun of Brandon?Sam
Yeah, sorry Brandon.I have no clue where they came up with 50 cent hot dogs at a football game. At that price I would have bought 12 too!
Love you Steve!-Jen ♥
Steve ur so funny. im savin this 1!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Steve,
You really ought to submit this to VISA. Maybe go up a bit on the 12 hotdogs price.
-Doug
Steve,
I'd like to know where he gets his hotdogs?
BTW....How dare you make fun of Brandon?
Sam
Yeah, sorry Brandon.
I have no clue where they came up with 50 cent hot dogs at a football game. At that price I would have bought 12 too!
Love you Steve!
-Jen ♥
Steve ur so funny. im savin this 1!
Post a Comment