Sunday, March 16, 2008

Let the games begin...

I just wanted to officially invite all of you to join the tournament challenge. I realize there has been a bit of smack talk (Steve - yes I'm calling you out), but hopefully we can all have a good time. The challenge is set up through ESPN. Our group is Adolphson - sorry to those of you who don't have that name. The password is also Adolphson - again my regrets. I thought about making the password 'Doug's cool' just so you would all have to type that in at least once, but I decided against it. You do have to register with ESPN if you haven't already. But once you do, you can submit up to 5 brackets. Only one counts per person, but everyone in your family can use your username (unless you have a huge family like the Mays, then you'll need two registered users).

I think there should also be a pool where we can pick who we think will win. My personal vote is for Hannah. I would vote for myself, but I've spent far too much time on ESPN reading about each team to get any upsets right.

A few quick rules...

1. Smack talk will only be allowed if it is directed towards me - or maybe Ryan as he is more than deserving of it.

2. Josh always wins.

3. Winner will be recognized with a 'spotlight' entry on the blog done by yours truly.

Good luck to everyone!

1 comment:

Doug said...

After you fill out a bracket on ESPN you have to specifically click to join a group.