Saturday, October 23, 2010

Happenings in Alpine...

This is Steve, but I am posting a few pictures of the progress at Mom and Dad's. The basement is completely finished, but they're still working on the upstairs. They've painted all the baseboards, and just have to finish painting the walls and then put in the new carpet. There will be more pictures of the upstairs when finished, but here are a few so you can get an idea of what's going on. Mom wanted this to be a surprise for everyone when you'd come to visit, but we can't wait. :)

(Oh, and I think most of you have heard, but Hannah and I are expecting a Girl!! She'll be here the beginning of March. We're thinking of Abigail Marie Adolphson.)


I had to throw this pic in... :)


New entertainment center in the basement


The mess upstairs right now



Installed wood floors in the upstairs hallway


The kitchen still needs a new coat on the floor, but this is what it will look like after the paint and mess is all cleared. (New appliances)

This is the downstairs kitchenette. The upstairs appliances came downstairs. So, this is where all the parties will happen. All we need is for you all to come visit!!

2 comments:

Heywood Family said...

Looks good! Can't wait to see it!

Rebecca said...

Wow! Can't wait to see it in person!