Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's official...We're engaged!!

Yes, the time has finally come... Hannah and I got engaged this past weekend! I had a ring for a few weeks and was planning on waiting till I go down to meet her family after Christmas, but I just decided to surprise her and do it early. We went to a park near the Riverwoods mall in Provo where we went on one of our first dates. I had a friend go ahead of us and leave some flowers on a bridge, and told Hannah that we were going down to help him propose to his girlfriend (cause he's getting ready to get engaged as well). So she was completely surprised and didn't see it coming. She said "yes" and was jumping up and down (which I take is a good sign!). But I love her a lot and am excited for you to all meet her. We're thinking of getting married on March 20th, most likely in the San Diego temple (she's from that area).

I know you've all (mostly those not on facebook) been asking for pictures, so here are some:








2 comments:

Gina said...

Congratulations, Steve! We can't wait to meet her!

David and Catherine said...

Congratulations Steve! You look like a lucky guy! (She's pretty lucky too:)