Monday, October 12, 2009

Sariah is cool.

OK, this is Sariah, obviously. My mom told me to post a page all about me, so here goes.
I ramble sometimes, but its OK, bcuz whos gunna read this anyway?

NOTE: I dont like using CAPS or correct punctuation unless its for school.


This is Jayma Mays. She plays Emma in Glee. (see picture below). she is my favorite actress. if you dont recognize her, you might if i say she played Amy in Paul Blart Mall Cop. She talks funny.


This is Glee, my FAVORITE TV SHOW EVER! i love it so much. my favorite character is Emma.

This was girls camp, it was really fun, always the highlight of my summer. These are the girls in my ward, we are all really close, and we enjoy each other. No one doesnt get along. Its great


This is a crazy person named torque. i had a great missionary experience with her. Gave her a book of mormon. (She also thinks she can become invisible) :D

This was EFY, my very first time. It was the most amazing thing ive ever experienced, and i reccomend it to all my cousins, when they are old enough. Plus, you get to meet new people. ..... (See next picture)

This is a boy i met at EFY who is really cute. Idk.... i just felt like putting him on here. His name is Brady :)


This is my best friend Brittni Howard. She and I have alot in common. We pretty much have the same thoughts, and we always say the same things. We are one person split in two. We have a connection, and we laugh at the dumbest things. She is pretty insane, She makes weird noises and is very distracted, but i find it amusing.


and finally this is me. Kinda old picture..... but ya.
Ummm... i play piano, its like my favorite thing to do other than watch TV :D.
I do write songs for the piano, and drive my family crazy bcuz i play them so much, they arent even very good, but its what i do.
I ... i dont really know what else....... BYE!
PS. I miss you all and love you! hope we have another reunion soon!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

You didn't say anything about turtles...every time I see one, I think of you.

Doug said...

Sariah - you're even more nuts than I imagined! You do come by it honestly though. Glad to hear you found Brady at EFY. Be sure to text him and keep up on facebook or he'll soon be forgotten.