I realized the other day that I am not very good at keeping tabs on my brothers and sisters, and I've been hearing a lot of rumors about each of you from the others so I figured I would come out and ask if any of these things are true.
Rumors I have heard:
1. Jen and Sam bought a new German Shepherd. Buddy's 'small dog' complex is worse than ever.
2. Julie and Ryan have integrated chess into the preschool classroom. Ryan is happy he can win most days.
3. Rebecca and Brandon had octuplets and are now starting a new reality tv series.
4. Dave and Cat bought a sleigh with 8 reindeer to get around town in the winter. Suspiciously he is also growing a white beard...
5. Ruth has a hot date set up. Ask her about it.
6. Steve got married last weekend in Vegas. Congrats!
7. Sarah and Devin have moved into mom and dads bedroom...... and wear their clothes. The Alpine 9th ward is confused.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ya....... no.
Doug,
Sounds like you need to sign up for Facebook.
Don't be surprised if Dave shows up at your house around the evening of Decebmer 24th. (Just make sure all the kids are in bed!)
Nothing here is true besides Sarah and Devin trying on Mom and Dad's ward robe!
Post a Comment