
I thought I would update you on a few of our happenings out here in California. Now that school is over, it is good to relax and kick back! This summer, Rachel is a nanny for two little girls in our ward. It keeps her very busy, but she does get to take them swimming and play around with them. Here she is in our pool.

These are pictures from Sariah's 8th Grade Promotion ceremony. It was all done like the regular High School Graduations and quite the big deal here. They had a huge after party for them and she had a good time. I can't believe I will have two students in High School next year.

Sariah walking after getting her promotion certificate. Good thing she made it through Middle School! (Sariah is a really good student and has great grades!) She was given a special award for academic excellence and one for excellence in Spanish.

What a beauty she is turning out to be!

Emma is standing by one of her artwork pictures at her Open House night. She just finished second grade at Walt Disney Elementary.

Here is Hannah with her diorama she made of an ostrich habitat. This was at her Open House night at Walt Disney Elementary. She just finished fourth grade and is looking forward to being one of the big kids at her school next fall.

This was taken before my concert over Memorial Day weekend. I sung in a trio on a song called "Sing For Your Supper" and got to do choreography and have feather boa! It was fun.
2 comments:
I can't believe how old (big) your kids are getting! Better start saving up for all those weddings you are going to have to pay for :)
We wish we could see y'all while we are in Utah in couple of weeks.
I saw your trio Jen...way to go! (I gave it a 5 star rating for you). :)
Post a Comment