Sunday, May 31, 2009

Vacations

Hello everyone!

It's been a fun beginning of summer. I've taken some small trips with friends and thought I'd put some pictures up for you all to enjoy. Two weekends ago I went with some friends to St. George to go to an America concert and to hike around in Zions. We were definitely some of the youngest people at the concert, but it was still a good time. Then we hiked Angel's Landing in Zions the next day.

Angel's Landing: Looks kind of intimidating. This last part of the hike has chains you hold on to so you don't fall off the cliffs!

Relaxing at the top

Then I took off on a Thursday and drove down with a friend to Arizona to visit some friends. We came back on Memorial Day, so it was a quick little trip, but we went shooting, floated down the salt river, went swimming, enjoyed the heat, and just relaxed.


As usual, I didn't shave during these two weeks of vacation and had pretty good beard by the end of it. Then, of course, I had to have a little fun and had a fu manchu moustache for a day before shaving it all off.

Well, that's a quick summary of my little vacations in the past few weeks. Now it's back to work and real life. I love you all!

Steve

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow Steve, looks like you are starting the summer off with a bang. We can't wait to see you in July...maybe you should grow another one of those cool mustaches while we are there.

David and Catherine said...

Cool stache Steve! How long did it take you to grow that? I usually only shave once a week (on Sundays). We should have a contest and take pictures.