Rachel got her license on Monday, January 12th. She was so excited! She has wasted a whole tank of gas, just driving around aimlessly; and she will run any errands you have!
It's fun having another driver in the family. Rachel wanted to drive to seminary and school every day, so she spent the day with her dad on Saturday looking at used cars. She came home with a Mercedes E Class convertible -- just kidding. We weren't quite in that price bracket. They found her a silver 2001 Volkswagon Jetta for a really great price! Rachel wants to name it Barbie because she thinks it a very girly car. (She's not very girly and doesn't like that fact, but you can't start out with your dream car.) She is still very happy to be getting a car at all. Here are some pictures of Rachel with her car.
3 comments:
way to go Rachel! How about a cross-country road trip? :)
Ummm...Rachel...I think that car will be sitting in the garage while I'm there. Unless I'm driving it that is. Jk, it's crazy that you're old enough to drive!
Rach, I'll be sure to stay off the sidewalks now! JK I love you, congrats on the license.
Post a Comment