Sunday, November 16, 2008

Music, Music, Music

Hi Everyone,

I haven't posted for a while, so I thought I would update you all on my life. My life is music right now. I never thought I would be involved in so much music all at once. I have started a new job as the music teacher at Live Oak Elementary School in San Ramon. I teach 24 music classes a week and rotate through 900 students K-5. It takes tons of preparation work and lots of singing and talking. I am working on getting a microphone, because I usually end up with a sore throat by the end of the day. Then I come home and teach my piano students (which I currently have 18 of). I sure look forward to Tuesdays (the day I do no teaching). I am singing in the Tri Valley Reperatory Theaters Broadway Chorus and I love that. It is my time to enjoy music. Then today I was just called as the Relief Society pianist and the ward choir director. I am working on putting together a big Christmas program for that. It's a good thing I love music so much.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Wow! That sure is a lot of music stuff going on! You'll be great at it all. I'm excited for you all to come up here!

Rebecca said...

Good thing you love it!!