Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Andersen Family Update

So, as many of you already know I am teaching and needless to say that takes up all my time. However, I told myself that whether or not my lessons were planned I was going to post on my blog. School is going great and is so busy...there's always something more to do. I decided that I am going to add up one of these days how much time I spend in a car. It takes about 35 from my garage to the parking lot of the school so really in just one day I spend about 70 minutes just one day. That's not even including if the traffic is bad or if I have to go into Provo. Driving can be such a nuisance sometimes.

Well, I feel like all I've been talking about is school -- since that's all that ever really happens it's hard to talk about other things. But other things have been happening...

1. We no longer have nuskin discounts :( Which is actually a blessing in disguise.
2. I am playing Orem Ultimate frisbee with Devin. We play just about every Saturday and it's been great to play on a team together and for me to exercise. Although I'm not very good it's still a lot of fun and we both look forward to it.
3. BYU football -- Devin and I got all sport passes and so we go to all the home games. We are both avid fans and have a ton of fun together cheering on the cougars. On a school side note, I teach half-way between U of U and BYU so I have students that cheer for both schools. Let's just say things can get VERY interesting if either school is brought up. What am I going to do when they play each other?
4. sickness -- I got sick a little while ago and was finally getting better then I decided to be very stupid yet a supportive wife and watched my husband play frisbee at Utah State -- IN THE RAIN!! So, once again I am a little sick, luckily this time I'm just stuffed up. Keep your fingers crossed that it doesn't get worse or happen again for awhile.
5. Birthday -- You should know that it was my birthday on September 22nd. I am now 23 -- GO ME!! We had a family dinner on the Sunday before and on my actual birthday we went out to dinner to Johnny Corino's (no idea how it's spelled). After dinner we met up with some friends and celebrated a little with them ... okay so we actually bought Devin a suit with our friends because it was the last day of a big sale. For my birthday I got some fun games, gift certificates to a teacher supply store, money, and a REALLY soft blanket -- I absolutely love soft things.

Well, the teacher side of my conscience is telling me that I really should go and plan at least a little for tomorrow. Plus, I can't really think of much else.

I will hopefully put some pictures on soon because I think blogs are definitely more fun with pictures!! It's the main thing everyone looks at anyway :)

No comments: