Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Greetings from Mother


Hi everyone! I am actually adding to the blog! The biggest thing in my life right now is the choir for the Relief Society General Meeting on Saturday night. Since I may not actually be on TV, I am including a picture Ruth took at our dress rehersal in the Conference Center last Saturday. I am so excited for this opportunity. The rehersals have been incredible - life changing! I actually made a list in my journal of things I have learned while participating in this choir. The director is absolutely wonderful.

Anyway, she (the director) told us there would be opposition, and mine has come in the form of a bad cold. However, I have been obedient and am expecting a miracle for Saturday night. I love you all and hope you all have a great week. Sure do miss those grandkids!

3 comments:

Steve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steve said...

That's awesome mom! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be on camera. Maybe one of those close ups too!
Love you!

Rebecca said...

Can't wait to see you!