Monday, July 21, 2008

We Are Family!

We just returned from a marathon trip to Utah. We saw three sets of family- including 2 family reunions- in the space of 8 days (we're sad we just missed the Heywoods and the Kunzs!). We packed our days full, and had a blast. We returned home very tired.
Here are some of the highlights:

Location for family reunion #1. It was truly heaven.
I had to document this occasion. I never thought I'd see the day. Yee haw!

We had two opportunities during this trip to refresh our tire changing skills.

Temple Square

I'm working on my papparazzi photography. This shot is for sale for $1,000,000.Doug was naughty, so he got some time in the stocks. We'll be picking him up next week.

Beautiful fields of lavender. It made Gina feel like frolicking!

Our little monkey sharpening his swinging skills at reunion #2.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Looks like a fun trip! I am impressed with your papparazzi picture...quite a difficult task getting any sort of "view" through that tree.