Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Home Sweet Home
We are back from our house-hunting trip, and we did not return empty handed. Here are pictures of our future abode (contingent upon home inspection). Josh loves it, and already made himself quite at home in the backyard kicking a ball around and throwing sticks over the fence into our neighbor's yard.... I already have lots of plans for the house, but I suspect I might need to reign it in. We'll see ;) Who will be our first guest?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a cute house! We can't wait to come and visit. Congratulations!
We love you.
Ryan, Julie, Jake and Kate
Congratulations! That's very exciting. Hopefully, we'll be able to make it down to your end of I-95 some time soon and see you guys.
Cute Cute Cute!! Congratulations guys.
Love it! I am betting we will be the first guests :)
SO cute. Can't wait to visit sometime...who knows when :(
Post a Comment